A Christian's Guide to Judaism is a Stimulus Book
published by the Paulist Press, a major Christian
Purposes of the Book:
1. To be a simple, user-friendly source to which you can turn to
quickly answer your questions about Jews and Judaism.
2. To be a guide to attending Jewish events that will make you feel
more confident, relaxed and at home at the event.
3. To make you more knowledgeable and comfortable in your
conversations with Jews and non-Jews about Judaism.
This Book Written For
1. Christians or others interested in learning more about Judaism.
2. For Christians or others who have close friends or relatives who are
3. For Jews who want to be better able to explain Judaism to their
non-Jewish friends and their non-Jewish relatives.
About the Book